Depending on your security settings, our order form will not load on Internet explorer. You may get a screen like this:
To fix this, please follow these steps:
1. Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button Tools, and then tap or click Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Security tab, choose one of the security zone icons (Local intranet, Trusted sites, or Restricted sites), and then tap or click Sites. You can add sites to the zone you chose. In this case add https://gengo.com
If you chose Local intranet in the previous step, tap or click Advanced, and then do one of the following:
- Add a site—enter a URL into the Add this website to the zone box, and then tap or click Add.
- Remove a site—under Websites, select the URL you want to remove, and then tap or click Remove.
You can find more information here.